Rivers, Mountains & Deserts!
ROAM is pleased to announce Morocco as our newest destination for adventure seekers. Starting in the cultural Mecca of Marrakech, this new multi-sport adventure explores the BEST that Morocco has to offer in one deliciously crafted adventure. Enjoy Moroccan cuisine, culture and countryside as we raft, hike, bike, balloon and even camel ride across the varied landscape. With accommodations ranging from deluxe resorts to Berber villages, we’ll traverse the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara and get an insider’s perspective on this fascinating countryside.
The trip at a glance:
- explore Marrakech’s museums, kasbahs and souqs
- travel to the Atlas mountains (with mountain biking opportunities)
- raft the rollercoaster rapids of the remote Ahansel River
- visit Lake Bin El Ouidane
- ride camels and bivouac in the Sahara Desert
- indulge in luxury lodgings and spas
- experience live entertainment, culture wonder and Moroccan cuisine
- go ballooning over Marrakech
- visiting Erg Chebbi Auberge and Ait Benhaddou
On this trip the accommodations will almost be as diverse as the Moroccan countryside. From Riad to resort, riverside tent to deluxe spa and of course a night under the stars in the Sahara, you will be immersed in a wide array of lodgings and experiences to remember.
Morocco is intriguingly situated at the triple junction where the African continent, the expanding Atlantic Ocean and the Alpine Collision Zone all meet, resulting in a highly complex and fascinating geology. The variety of Morocco geology also presents a wide range of climactic conditions.