SAFARI & WILDLIFE VIEWING
When one hears the word “safari” it conjures up classic images of roaming the African savanna in an open Landcruiser watching big game and swilling down delightful cocktails at sunset. We do that… and highly recommend it. However. ROAM has taken the safari to the next level, or some might say rolled it back, depending on your perspective!
Our wildlife safaris cover a kaleidoscope of territories and migrations. Africa offers game-viewing in a host of different countries while the west coast of Canada is famous for its whales, orcas and grizzly viewing. The Firth River Valley in the Yukon Territory is affectionately known as the “Serengeti of the North” as 120,000 caribou make this their home. Ecuador rivals British Columbia with its own whale watching season June through September and nothing tops Galapagos for a reliable yet eclectic mix of wildlife viewing year round.
- South African Safari – Sabi Sands 4 days
- Bear Camp Multi-Sport 4, 5 or 8 days
- Bear Viewing at Chilko Lake 4, 5 or 8 days
- Orca Camp 4 days
- Bear Camp – Orca Camp Combo 8 days
- Galapagos Luxury Cruises 8 days
- Galapagos Catamaran Cruises 8 days
- Zambezi River Explorer 12 Days
- Kilimanjaro Climb & Safari 14 Days